Whether your priority is saving money, helping the environment or experiencing the latest and greatest technology, electric vehicles have something for everyone.
Special Savings for Driving Electric
As an electric co-op member, these benefits are just for you.
- Nissan LEAF Rebate: Get $3,500 back when you purchase a Nissan LEAF, just for being a co-op member.
- Low-Interest EV Loan: Finance an EV at a low rate from ElecTel Cooperative Federal Credit Union.
- Federal Tax Credit: Take advantage of tax credits ranging from $2,500 to $7,500 for purchasing a qualifying new electric vehicle.
As a plug-in electric vehicle owner, you've invested in a transportation choice that's as kind to your pocket as it is to the environment. Pee Dee Electric offers several ways to help you save.
- Contact Pee Dee Electric to sign up for our EV time of use rate.
- Receive a one time rebate credit of $150.00 on your power bill when you purchase a new EV.
- Follow the Time of Use Program to maximize your savings by plugging in during Off-Peak Hours.
Find more information on our EV Ways to Save Program HERE