If your power is out:
Check your breaker panel to verify the outage is not due to a tripped breaker.
Call a neighbor to see if their home is without power. This will help determine if the problem is just your home or on our lines.
If the problem is outside your home – please call 1-800-693-0190 and enter the telephone number where the outage has occurred.
Understanding how Pee Dee Electric restores power
Our goal is to safely and quickly restore power. Individuals who are on a medical device should contact the Emergency Management System. Critical operations, such as poultry farms, etc., are encouraged to have a back-up generator.
Click this link to see how the power is restored.
More than just an outage number: 1-800-693-0190
- Report an outage – enter the telephone number where the outage is.
- Update your telephone number.
- Obtain account information or pay your bill. Enter your account number and pay using your credit card.
- Learn more about our services:
- Press 1 - General Utility Information
- Press 2 - Products and Services
- Press 3 - Energy Conservation Information
- Press 4 - Electric Safety