Protect your electronic equipment by purchasing a high quality power surge protector.
Pee Dee Electric offers several types of surge protectors to help protect your sensitive electronic equipment. The meter-based power suppressor can be leased or purchased for each meter owned. The meter-based suppresser helps from direct hits or interference's with the meter itself.
Purchasing a surge protector does not guarantee your electronic devices will be protected during lightning or power surges. Pee Dee Electric cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from surges.
Power Outlet Safety Tips
- Never put your finger or anything other than an electrical plug in an outlet.
- When unplugging an appliance pull the plug not the cord.
- Do not use an electrical appliance when wet or when standing in water. Be sure outlets near water sources have GFCI's.
- Limit the number of appliances plugged into each outlet.
- Be aware of damaged plugs and cords.
- Do not allow electric cords to run through doorways or underneath carpets.